The Institute of Property Research has a clear statement. This association should be the first contact for any organization
- who wants to have a glimpse at the future of urban and real estate development,
- to solve daily or long-term challenges as a real estate company, and
- wants to partner up to set standards and define research fields and topics.
In its field, the Institute of Property Research embraces the challenges of urban development and real estate practices, ultimately contributing to its solution with appropriate scientific methods in praxis.
As a supporting member or client, you contribute to the development of research topics and standards settings. You can express and contribute your opinion on current legislation and quality improvement in university education, but most of all, you are helping your own organization.
- President: Dr. Martin Sabelko
- Vice President: Bmstr. Ing. Herbert Hetzel
- Managing Director: Univ. Prof. Prof. h.c. Dipl.-Ing. Architect AKH SRL Dietmar Wiegand
- Board member: Dr. Karin Drda-Kühn
- Board member: Dipl. Ing. Christoph Körner
- Secretary: Nikolaus Stadler, BA, BA
- Office Management: Jelena Triebnig,
- Research Assistant: Yulia Kartysh, Franziska Tostmann, Dora Hably